Support food allergies with this delicious, allergen-friendly class!
Food allergies are on the rise and their prevalence affects us all. Even if you don’t have a food allergy, you probably know someone who does, or must follow certain dietary restrictions at the office or at schools to keep other people safe.
Cooking allergen-friendly food doesn’t have to be difficult or stressful – you can learn to cook with ingredients that help with allergy symptoms and how to make recipes you can eat with confidence.
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how food can play a role in allergy relief, how your immune system and digestive tract are involved, as well as learn how to create delicious allergen-friendly recipes.
All of the recipes are:
You will walk away from this workshop with:
- Knowledge of what food allergies are and what you can do about them. Do you have a food allergy or intolerance and not even realize it? Learn how to tell.
- An understanding of the best foods to eat for allergies and what to avoid.
- 6 delicious and tasty allergen-friendly recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Lifestyle recommendations that will complement the dietary advice and recipes.
- Empowerment to support allergies for yourself, your family and friends.
Allergen-friendly eating is effortless when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.
Contact me here to schedule your class, rates are dependent on the number of people and location.
As a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, I have extensive experience in recipe development, therapeutic foods and cooking for health.