I'm so excited you are here. Together we are going to beta test my course to help you design a meal planning system that works (finally)!
You will discover how to:
- Easily have all your families likes and dislikes at your fingertips.
- Design a meal planning system that fits your needs exactly.
- Identify and organize your core recipes.
- Cook meals just from pantry staples so you can easily swap in a different recipe if you change your mind.
- Create 4 weeks of meal plans that you can use whenever you don't have time to plan.
Here are the course details:
The course starts on Monday, May 23, 2016 and will run for 6 weeks through July 1. Modules will generally be released on Monday morning (but with a beta course we may run into delays so bear with me). The course will require no more than 1-2 hours of time each week. I just ask you to fill out surveys for feedback on the course and if you have a good experience and results, I will ask you for a testimonial.
Here is what you need to do to confirm your spot:
Step 1: Complete (one more) very short online form:
This is just to make sure we are both on the same page about class expectations.
Step 2: Request to join the private Facebook group for beta testers here:
Facebook group participation is not a requirement to be a beta tester but it is strongly encouraged.