Holiday Clean Eating Challenge
Eat clean through the end of 2016 (and beyond!)
Download this week's meal plans below
Welcome to the Holiday Clean Eating Challenge...
I am so excited you are here.
I'm running this free challenge because the women in my Healthy Moms First program are getting such wonderful results with their meal plans I wanted to share a mini-version to provide support through the rest of the year.
Here are the details for the challenge (you can download this week's plans below):
- Each Friday you will receive a new 6-day meal plan. This gives you the flexibility to use up leftovers and choose to start your plan on either Sunday or Monday.
- Each email will have three diet options to choose from: Vegan, Vegetarian, or Flexible (meat and seafood included, but low-carb).
- All the meal plans follow the principles of "clean eating" (no processed foods) and are what I consider "plantiful" -- they may contain more fruits and vegetables than you are used to.
- There is a Facebook group for the challenge and you can ask to join by clicking here. It is not mandatory of course (and I, like many people have been slowing down on social media lately). But I will be providing support in the group and it is a great place to celebrate successes (and pics of your delicious food) as well as work out any challenges you are having.
- Other ways to boost your challenge benefits (and yes, this can be especially difficult during the holiday season!): Cut down caffeine and alcohol. Reduce your intake by 1 or by half what you would normally have.
Please invite your friends to join you! What better present is there than free meal plans send them an invite with this link: http://bit.ly/holidayclean2016
Here's some lingo you can share: "Hey, I am doing this clean eating challenge through the rest of the year. If you are interested in joining me and getting 5 weeks of free meal plans just click right here to sign up: http://bit.ly/holidayclean2016"
They will receive the meal plans to download as soon as they sign up now that the challenge is underway.
This Week's Meal Plans: