Healthy Moms First: The Working Mom’s Step-by-Step Solution to Calm the Dinnertime Chaos, Eliminate Guilt and Create a Healthy, Thriving Homelife for You AND Your Entire Family
Are you ready to feel more alive, alert and all around happier?
This program is specifically designed for you – a busy professional mother who is ready to put an end to feeling pulled in every direction by motherhood, and gain a new level of energy, productivity, and patience to create a homelife you look forward to coming home to instead of “one more thing to get done.”
I designed this program so you can be as successful in your homelife as you are at work. You deserve the kind of peaceful and nourishing homelife that sets you and your entire family up to succeed.
Right Now ...
- You work full-time and you can’t imagine your homelife not being stressful
- You live in a fog of fatigue and have a serious case of the "blahs"
- You feel guilty not feeding your kids healthy food and not taking care of yourself but you don’t have the time to research all this. You have a career, a family, and you don't know where to start
You wish ...
- You looked forward coming home to a house that was relaxing, inviting and full of happiness
- You were proud of your homelife and felt like you have it all together
Your in the right place if ...
Your ready to get off the hamster wheel of motherhood and trying to "make it all work" and instead make your homelife work for you!
It's not your fault ...
- Your striving for a vision of home that you see in movies, magazines and TV shows that isn't realistic. Especially not for a busy working mom like you.
- Even if your partner shares many of the responsibilities you probably still end up doing a lot of things yourself.
- All your life you've learned how to get ahead at work, achieve in school, but now what it means to create a sanctuary, a place to really call home.
It's possible to ...
- Not feel overwhelmed the minute you step in the door at the end of the day.
- Serve healthy meals to your family without feeling stressed out all the time.
- Enjoy, not just tolerate, family time, because you are not distracted, bored and tired.
I'm Maya ...
I've been there. When our city mayor hired me and I stepped into my new office I thought I had reached my ultimate career goal but I wasn't happy. I was tired all the time, overweight, impatient, and I didn't have the energy to be the mom I wanted to be, or that I had imagined myself being.
I slowly implemented some changes that had big impact after figuring out what would work for me. I started bike commuting to work so that I got more exercise and had time to decompress on the way home. My introverted tendencies were not nourished by talking to people all day at work and then coming home and having to expend even more energy on my family. I needed to recharge.
Now I'm not suggesting you start bike commuting, and you may not even be an introvert like me, BUT, I know that if we work together we will figure out the solutions that fit your particular lifestyle and challenges.
Wouldn't that be nice? Wouldn't it be nice to look forward to coming home again?
My three-phase program tackles the key issues you need to solve to fall in love with coming home again:
Phase 1: Meals, grocery shopping, routine
Phase 2: Time management, self-care, setting up your environment to pull you forward (create the results you want to achieve) with intention
Phase 3: Movement and exercise
LET’S GET STARTED ...
Right now I am offering complimentary Homelife Assessments - a free 45-minute call where we tackle one area of your homelife and you walk away with three action steps to get started creating your homelife sanctuary.
P.S. I'd love to connect with you through a complimentary Homelife Assessment. Click here to schedule yours right now.